• pets living in the homeoccupants with allergies or asthma
• cigarette or cigar smoke
• water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
• home renovation or remodeling projects
• new construction homes
Some homeowners are more sensitive to these contaminants than others. Allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as young children and the elderly, tend to be more susceptible to the types of poor indoor air quality that air duct cleaning can help address.
The most effective way to clean air ducts and ventilation systems is to employ source removal methods of cleaning. This requires a contractor to place the system under negative pressure, through the use of a specialized, powerful vacuum. While the vacuum draws air through the system, devices are inserted into the ducts to dislodge any debris that might be stuck to interior surfaces. The debris can then travel down the ducts to the vacuum, which removes it from the system and the home.
OUR SYSTEM FEATURES:
• Our Technician is a NADCA certified Air System Cleaning Specialist – 1 of 8 in South Carolina!
• We use the National Air Duct Cleaning Association-approved, negative duct cleaning procedure to ensure what is removed is. captured and not reintroduced into your home.
• We bring in our patented portable duct sanitizing machine, so not only are the ducts cleaned they are also sanitized from mold, bacteria and viruses.
• Our purification machine has been university and laboratory tested to reduce or eliminate indoor air contaminants like mold, mildew, and viruses.
• Portable HEPA Filtration is used around the vents during the cleaning process to capture any dust that is pushed back during the duct cleaning process.
• Multiple brushes and air whips allow for different-sized ducts and different types of duct materials. From flexible ducts to hard metal pipes, our system works with all of them.
• We thoroughly clean each supply and return grill with sanitation wipes to clean and protect the grill once we are done.
• We inspect and clean everything the air touches – Blower wheel and housing, evaporator coil, and main supply and return ductwork.
DON’T SETTLE for just duct cleaning, PreVent Cleaning Service’s 3-step system of Duct cleaning, duct sanitization, and home air purification makes for the healthiest, cleanest air you can breathe in your home!